Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bee-autiful Cards

Good Afternoon, it is sunny and warm in Ohio today...YEAH!

I stopped at Hobby Lobby on my way home from work today and scored the cutest stamp on clearance. So I thought, I'd make a few cards. I like really simple cards that I can drop in the kids backpacks or hubby's lunch or send to a friend who needs a little boost. I colored this one with my Copic markers and it turned out ok. I just hand wrote the sentiment on this one, because my daughter used my letter stamps and I can't find them. Will make another tomorrow to post, after I locate the stamps.

I want to get my full $6 out of this stamp, so here is the best part, I'm giving away a RAK (a set of 4 cards made with this completely adorable stamp). Here's what you have to do to win: Comment on this post with a great card idea using this bee stamp. You can enter as many times as you'd like, but only one idea per post. And to make it even more fun, if I get to 50 followers by the end of the month, I'll give away a second set. I'll draw on the 31st and post the winners.

Good Luck & Happy Scrapping
Theresa










2 comments:

  1. That stamp is sooo Cute and the card is just beautiful. You do very nice work. :) Thanks of the chance at winning. Looking forward to seeing more work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!