Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A couple of Pages...

So over the last couple of days, I've been doing a little scrapping and I thought I'd share the results with you.

This page was created with an EZ Laser Designs overlay, which is cheating, BUT  sometimes  it just makes things easier.
http://www.ezlaserdesigns.com/

This page is about my love of music and is going in my Book of  Me.  It includes a picture that is a blast from the past, 1984 to be exact.  It features my dog at the time Smokey, a wonderful great dane.  Unfortunately, Smokey is no longer with us but I digress. This pic also features the console tv and the stereo on which I played all those 45s and 78s long before there was cds and mp3s.  The journaling is tucked in the envelope and on the back I've placed a cd envelope with the songs that I played so much. 

I really like how the record layout turned out, sweet and simple.
I'm working on my LOAD513 Challenge page for today and will post it later today.
Happy Scrapping
Theresa

2 comments:

  1. love it! both layouts are great! what font is that you used on the "crop" layout, i bet you cut it from a cricut!!

    love the "record" where did it come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the record paper at Memories Expo in Columbus. The crop one is overlay from www.ezlaserdesigns.com also bought a Memories Expo.

      Delete

We love comments!