Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Challenge: Z fold cards

Today's challenge is to create a Z-fold card.

I've got a little picture tutorial for you.  This tutorial was borrowed from the Stampin' Dolce Blog. Please stop by and check out her great blog and if you are a Stampin' Up fan she has some great ideas for their products.



Now for a few examples:

The first two pictures are the same card, just different perspectives.

I used a Heidi Swapp mistable flower with so green mist and a little Pearl Ex powder in the center, along with a gemstone brad.



For this one I used a Heidi Swapp mistable heart and my distress inks to color it.  I also used a bit of wire behind it for some dimension.  The front sports a tag and brad.


We have a Flickr Group/Page that is exclusively for the use of my blog followers.  You can find photos from both of my blogs there and can upload your pics of the cards you create while doing the challenges.
Flickr is a FREE photo sharing site and it is free to join our little group of crafters, just click the HERE.

I hope you enjoy the challenges that are presented each day and that you'll take the time to upload your pics of the cards you've created to the gallery, so I and your fellow crafters in blog land can ohh and ahh over them.  

As always any constructive comments are appreciated. (Negative Nelly's need not bother.)

Happy Crafting

Theresa

1 comment:

  1. I'm a card maker so I appreciate learning new things. Thanks for showing pictures of your z folded cards.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!