Monday, March 16, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge Blog

As you may know I posted that I was getting a head start on my Christmas cards this year by following the Merry Monday Challenge Blog.

Well I've been so behind trying to participate in the GOC and the entire month of February with LOAD215 I didn't get them done.

I did however create this cute penguin card the other day when I was trying out the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge before making a penguin card for my youngest daughter who just got accepted into Theta Phi Alpha at college.

.

 I cut and layered him and then added Mod Podge Dimensional Magic for the glossy finish.  I used a patterned paper from a 4x6 Holiday mat stack.

I love how it turned out.  Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up with the Merry Monday challenge blog in the next couple of weeks.  I'll post those cards when I get them done. 

Happy Crafting
Therea








1 comment:

  1. Your card is so stnkin' cute I love penguins...I love how you used the glossy look really turned out so awesome. congrats to your daughter.
    Have fun and enjoy!! How exciting. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!