Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Holiday Style Class: Soft & Subtle

When I think soft and subtle, I think monochromatic for some reason.
So I've created two blue and white cards for this lesson.

The first one could probably also fit in the elegant class. 

I used Delicata Silver ink for the stamping and blended it onto the mat piece using a
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool.

The stamped piece was set with WOW clear embossing powder. 
The blue ink blending is Ranger Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Tumbled Glass.


For this one, I used a watercolor smooshing technique to create the background over the white 
heat embossed tree and sentiment. 
I used Ranger Distress Inks in Hickory Smoke, Broken China and Tumbled Glass.

I then stamped the ornaments and the star.
The ornaments are stamped in Memento ink, sorry I can't remember the color.
The star is stamped in Delicata Silver and set with Ranger Platinum embossing powder. 



Happy Crafting
Theresa

1 comment:

We love comments!