Monday, November 9, 2015

StampNation C.A.S.E-ing Christmas Class Day 1

It's been a great week at StampNation! 
Catherine and the Design Team have been presenting a daily class to all the members called, C.A.S.E-ing Christmas. 


Click on the image for more details on joining StampNation.

It has been really fun seeing all the different takes on the same ideas. 

I love how different minds think alike in some ways and so far from each other too.

Here are the cards from day 1:


This is Catherine's card. Gorgeous, right? I love the non-traditional colors.

And here is my case of the her card.
I used Ranger Distress Inks and Pearl Ex powder, the Happy Holidays die and snowflake stamps
from the Stamp Of Approval Holiday Magic box.
Catherine used diecut snowflakes and a stamped greeting. I reversed those.
She used watercolors to create the corner color and I used ink blending. 

Remember when you C.A.S.E. to change at least 3 things. 
You will then be creating a new design and something all your own. 

Stop in tomorrow and check out day 2 of my C.A.S.E-ing Christmas cards.

Happy Crafting
Theresa


P.S.
has a new class starting today called
Holiday Style.
Be sure to check it out.  I'll be there :)



1 comment:

  1. Love your CASE, Theresa. Actually, I like it better than the original...shhh, don't tell anyone ;-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!