Tuesday, November 10, 2015

StampNation C.A.S.E-ing Christmas Class Day 2



Click on the image for more details on joining StampNation.


Here are the cards from day 2:
This was Maureen's C.A.S.E. of Catherine's card from yesterday.
Maureen was inspired by the colors and concept of snow.


I used the same Ranger Distress Ink colors of Dusty Concord and Broken China and I added a touch of Mermaid Lagoon around the edges.  I used the snowbank idea, but created a painted snowbank using white gesso and perfect pearls. I used the silhouette idea, but instead of houses, a forest of trees.  I misted the whole piece with perfect pearls mist and stamped the SOA greeting in Versa Fine Black Onyx ink and clear embossing powder.
I'd love to know what you think of the cards I'm creating.
Leave me a comment!

If you'd like to find a place where you are inspired daily by a great Design Team and even
more so by the great members, check out StampNation

Stop in tomorrow and check out day 3 of my C.A.S.E-ing Christmas cards.

Happy Crafting
Theresa


P.S.
has a new class starting today called
Holiday Style.
Be sure to check it out.  I'll be there :)




1 comment:

  1. I love your CASE of Maureen's card! I think you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!