Friday, November 13, 2015

StampNation C.A.S.E-ing Christmas Class Day 5


Click on the image for more details on joining StampNation.

Today's cards are actually from Day 6 of the class,
I didn't like how my Day 5 card turned out,
so I'm not sharing it here.

This is Maureen's C.A.S.E. of Catherine's Day 5 card.
I just love the colors, so bright and cheery.

I couldn't let go of the angle thing yet. So I cut the layer at an angle and added a piece of paper that I used direct to paper technique to color with the Memento yellow that I used in the card. I used 4 Memento Ink colors (clearly non-traditional) for this one.  I popped up the larger portion of the stamped layer on fun foam and mounted the bottom section directly to the card base.  I used both the Neat & Tangled set from SOA and MFT's Bokeh Builder set.

To check out more of  C.A.S.E-ing Christmas
and to be inspired daily, join me and worldwide community of crafters at


Thanks for joining me on this journey.
The next couple of weeks I'll be showcasing the cards I've made during my next class adventure


It's not to late to take the class. OCC classes never close.

For even more great class choices check out
A Very Trendy Holiday and A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0
at Creativity Grows Here.


Happy Crafting
Theresa


PS: 
Stop in tomorrow for the


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!