Wednesday, January 27, 2016

OCC Watercolor Intermediate Day 1 Part 2

So I didn't get all the homework for day one posted yesterday.
The second exercise was on learning how to control the paint and practice your brush strokes.

Here's my card for the actual lesson:


By no means perfect, but I think it turned out ok for a first attempt. I love the color combo, so I decided to keep playing and take the diamond pattern to an extreme and use it as opportunity to work more on combining colors and again controlling my paint and getting more comfortable with a flat brush, which I've never used before.  This is the result: 




I like it too but wish I'd made a different choice on the stamps I used for the accents.
But there is always the next card to improve on it.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!