Thursday, March 10, 2016

StampNation Stencil Class Lesson 9

Lesson #9 Selective Stenciling with Zig Markers

I stenciled a few of the trefoils from a Hero Arts stencil and more lightly spritzed with perfect pearls mist (homemade) and I really like this one. You can still see the stenciled design but it is a little artistic now.





These were my first time using my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. 
WOW do they spread when misted. 
This card I actually stenciled the flower in the corner but when I misted it with perfect pearls mist (homemade) it just bled into a watercolor mess, losing the flower altogether. 
So I dried it, then added back the stencil and used a baby wipe 
to remove the color from the stenciled area.

Stop back tomorrow for another stencil technique.

Happy Crafting
Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!