Monday, May 2, 2016

Inspiration Nation Day 1

It's Inspiration Nation time at StampNation!



Today's mood board is a great one. 

I'm not going to show you the whole thing, for that head over to SN.
Not a StampNation member...Why not?

Here's just a few of the benefits of being a member:

Thousands of amazing papercrafters from all over the world 
to chat and share ideas with.

Weekly challenges that never close.

Hundreds of videos and tutorials.

Friendships that last a lifetime!

Here's my first card for Inspiration Nation 2016 Day 1



White heavy weight cardstock card base
Impression Obsession Wide Stripes background Stamp
Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink
WOW clear embossing Powder
Fun Foam Butterfly (die mfg for the Butterfly unknown)
Hello Fun Foam Die by Studio Calico

I used my heat tool to slightly warm the fun foam butterfly
 and then pressed on Hero Arts Newspaper Background Stamp. 

Don't you just love all that texture?

Stop back tomorrow for more IN 2016 fun.

Happy Crafting
Theresa


** The April Showers Blog Hop winner was me. Seriously, the random.org winner was my comment on Lisa's blog. SOOOOO what does that mean? That means that I'll add that $15 Stampin' Up gift certificate to the May Technique Hop.

So stay tuned for some great hops and more great giveaways. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!